Nightingale has a small, friendly team based at our supported living site in Caterham, Surrey.
Our Support Workers are responsible for providing guidance, support and engagement to our service users, promoting independence.
The age range of the people we support are from 18 years and upwards.
Our service users have a range of complex needs including Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, challenging behaviour and Autism.
The service users require some degree of support in areas of their daily social life, everyday tasks, and personal care.
You would be primarily based at our service in Caterham supporting up to 11 service users at the one location together with a small number outreach support to service users in the local area.
We are therefore looking for Support Workers who can drive our company car and also provide support to them.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Caring, professional and an excellent communicator
- Possess good report writing and admin skills
- Passionate about care with particular emphasis on adult services
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work well within a team
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Hold a Diploma 2 in Health and Social Care or be prepared to work towards and complete this qualification within an outlined timeframe.
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
- Be able to work on a flexible shift pattern.
- Be able to cover 'Sleep In' shifts.
- Workplace Pension scheme available.
- Employee perks/ discounts via Perkbox.com
- Ongoing training and development
If you are interested in working for us, please give us a call on 01883 332961 to enquire about current vacancies.
Enhanced disclosures (DBS checks) are necessary to obtain a position on the staff team.